Our Feisty Fisks

Raising the female population of Indiana one child at a time

Google
 
Web www.avafisk.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Smiles

Eureka! I have found the secret to getting Ava to smile for the camera. No more ridiculous noises and stretched faces. In fact, its actually fairly simple. I'm surprised it didn't occur to me earlier.

As Ava has been getting faster and faster at crawling, we have been occasionally chasing her. She thinks this is hilarious and squeals like the runt of a pig litter. She hasn't quite figured out that in these cases she would be expected to crawl away FASTER. Currently she turns around, laughs, and waits for the inevitable attack of affection. Let's hope she is never chased by a wild animal....

My new, sure-fire technique is so simple its humorous when you compare it to my previous attempts. I get out the camera and Ava goes through her recent routine of putting on a stone-cold stare. I focus the camera and say..... "I'M GONNA GET YOU!!!" Like a reflex, she breaks out in a toothy grin that melts your heart every time. Victory is mine!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I put this picture on my desktop at work. She's soooo cute! This picture gets my vote too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

1 comments