Our Feisty Fisks

Raising the female population of Indiana one child at a time

Google
 
Web www.avafisk.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Natural Gas

Earlier this week when I had woke Ava up and started changing her diaper she farted. I acted surprised and jumped. Ava laughed and shortly after followed it up with an encore flatulence. This time when I jumped she REALLY laughed. Good quality fun if you ask me.

This morning I woke her up and laid her on her changing table. I stand at Ava's feet while she's on the changing table because its easier than standing to her side. I started unzipping her pajamas and taking them off when she let loose a little toot. Here we go again. Not satisfied with her previous effort, she tried again. (See a trend?) By now I had her diaper off and was wiping her. Why is it that infants and toddlers will grab their feet when you change their diaper? I can only guess that they do this because the spreading of butt cheeks eases gas ventilation. At least, that's what happened this time. She let loose a 1, 2 fart combo. I told her she can't do this when I'm standing downwind, but she didn't see to notice or care. She was having too much fun. She held her feet in her hands and kept grunting, going for a hat trick.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yep, she sounds like she's your daughter!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

1 comments