Our Feisty Fisks

Raising the female population of Indiana one child at a time

Google
 
Web www.avafisk.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Fish That Won't Die

Jeremy and I have had a saltwater tank for the past five years and Jeremy had one even longer in college. When we moved we decided that we no longer wanted to put in the time and effort in taking care of the fish tank. Jeremy emptied it as much as he could and said he would "take care" of the one remaining fish and snail. The "empty" tank has been sitting in our garage for about 9 days now. He told me the fish was dead and that he could not find the snail. This didn't phase either of us because when we first moved to Noblesville we lost a starfish on the way. I really thought we just lost the snail too. About four or five days ago Jeremy spotted the snail cleaning/eating on the side of the tank. We couldn't believe it, he survived! Tonight, Ava and I were leaving the garage to take Sassy for a walk and I saw the fish swimming around in the corner. I really couldn't believe it so I called Jeremy right away. He didn't believe it either. Jeremy still wants to "take care" of the fish but I am looking for someone to adopt.

The Tank


(Above) The fish under the cup
(Below) The snail


1 Comments:

  • At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Its amazing what those things can live through!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

1 comments