Our Feisty Fisks

Raising the female population of Indiana one child at a time

Google
 
Web www.avafisk.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Safety First


"Let's bake a cake", originally uploaded by Ava's Antics.

On Saturday I finally began to install the safety latches on our kitchen cabinets. I was at least 4 months late in doing this because this was around the time she started crawling. You could also say I was 12 months late because you should have your house prepared for a child from the time they enter the house. Either way, we've had them for at least 16 months and they've only been collecting dust in her closet.

I was stuck trying to install them while watching Ava because Doni was at a hair appointment. It's hard enough to line those things up just right when you're trying to install them by yourself. Throw in a 12 month old child and you're having more fun than a barrel of monkeys. She would NOT leave me alone for longer than it took for her to crawl back from where I had last sat her. Of course! Why would she let me install them in peace if she would no longer be able to drag the pots and pans out on the floor? I should have known better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

0 comments