Our Feisty Fisks

Raising the female population of Indiana one child at a time

Google
 
Web www.avafisk.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Daddy's Little Girl


(It's too bad I have to interrupt a series of posts, but tonight's events require it.)

Doni was at school this evening preparing for the next school year so Ava and I were at home by ourselves. I was laying out on the floor watching Ninja Warrior while she threw her toys all over the place ("playing" as she calls it). Suddenly I looked up to see her smiling and walking towards my face. Unsure what to expect, I smiled back at her. She proceeded to stand next to my head, bend down, and plant two kisses on my lips! I thought to myself, "What just happened?" Ava has NEVER given me unrequested kisses before! Lately she's even been stingy with requested kisses. And not one, but two! Little did I know I was in store for more impromptu kisses throughout the evening. As it stands, she has given me 5 kisses and attempted 6 times (one time she totally missed my face). I can only hope to get into the double-digits before bedtime.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Kindra said…

    First- super cute about the kisses, I love it! Second- I have an overwhelming sense to make fun of you for watching something called Ninja Warriors, but I'll be nice & save it for another time :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

1 comments