Our Feisty Fisks

Raising the female population of Indiana one child at a time

Google
 
Web www.avafisk.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Computer Problems

I know the Fisk's are known for long time spans between posts but I was really trying to stay on top of updates on the kids. Jeremy was trying to download almost two months of pictures onto his computer and the computer refused to read the picture card. So, he tried to release some memory thinking that was the problem and it didn't work. Therefore, I am going to do some updates minus the pictures and I promise when we figure this out you will all get your picture fix.

Last week Jeremy and I celebrated six years of marriage! We went out for amazing Italian and a movie. It was wonderful to have a night out with just us and remember how it all happened. Next month we will have been together for 9 years! Time flies when your in love!!!!

Ellie is now eating cereal and 1st step foods. So far she loves everything we feed her. She wasn't too crazy about plain cereal but once we mixed something with it she wolfs it down. She is also rolling over, all the time. I put her in the middle of the floor and in about 3 minutes she is all over the place. I wanted her to roll over so bad and now I am thinking that I liked it when she stayed in one place. Crawling is next!

Ava is doing great at the new sitter. She is making lots of friends and is learning their names slowly. She rarely has an accident anymore (number 1) and is starting to make more of an effort with getting to the potty for number 2. She loves her baby sister and I think she really enjoys that they go to the same sitter.

School is going great for me. I have two great new friends that work with me in kindergarten and I love all my students. I really enjoy having two classes and my school is great all around. Really, really, really happy right now. All I can do is wait until November for out Florida trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

0 comments