Our Feisty Fisks

Raising the female population of Indiana one child at a time

Google
 
Web www.avafisk.blogspot.com

Friday, May 21, 2010

Gaseous Emission

Tonight Doni, Ava, and I went to see Shrek: Forever After while Ellie stayed home with a babysitter. Ava had been kinda gassy for whatever reason with little toots and flubs. However, with about 20 minutes left in the movie, Ava lets out this 8 second juicy-sounding wonder of a fart. If I'm not being clear enough, it wasn't subtle. Girl ripped it!

Doni and I were on either side of her laughing. In the span of that one fart Ava looked at each of us two or three times and said "What?" each time. That girl has some class!

As I'm writing this she just ripped one on the couch and said, "Dad, I tooted." I am not making this up.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Cori said…

    Wow! What a laugh! Good job Ava :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

1 comments