Our Feisty Fisks

Raising the female population of Indiana one child at a time

Google
 
Web www.avafisk.blogspot.com

Monday, October 12, 2009

6 Month Check Up

Ellie is 6 months and a week. Her original appointment was on the 5th but she developed croup and could not receive her vaccinations, so I made them for this Monday. She has an ear infection but she could still get her vaccines. She now weighs 18 lbs and 6 oz. She is in the 75th percentile for height and 80th for weight. If you remember, Ava was always in the high 90's. Ellie took her shots like a pro too. She cried for about 3 seconds and then as soon as the band aids went on she was all smiles. The doctor said she looks perfect, which I already knew. I would love to include a picture here but our camera broke and I am not sure when we will get a new one. I may have to dig out my old 35 mm. How retro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

0 comments