Our Feisty Fisks

Raising the female population of Indiana one child at a time

Google
 
Web www.avafisk.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Half A Year Old

Today Ellie is 6 months old and I really can't believe it. She is getting so big and doing so much. She laughs all the time, rolls all the time, is constantly trying to sit up and smiles like crazy. She loves her parents but I think she loves her big sister more. Ava looks at Ellie and she is all smiles. Today Ava was playing with her and Ellie kept laughing. I was able to get some footage.



Here are some more 6 month photos from today. Don't feel bad if you notice that she looks nothing like me. If she didn't look so much like her dad I would have thought I brought home the wrong baby.
Here are some pictures from our trip to McCormick Creek State Park. We did have fun even though I did complain a little on Facebook. Ava got to ride a pony named Freckles and we took a walk to their 'Falls.' It was suppose to be a water fall but it wasn't anything too fancy.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    Hey...those fall are pretty cool...what are you talking about? If you look on my facebook pictures, you will see one of me circa 1997 standing in the falls. One word...HOTT! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

1 comments