Our Feisty Fisks

Raising the female population of Indiana one child at a time

Google
 
Web www.avafisk.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Poor Bee

The other day I was loading the girls into the car for a trip to the grocery store. While taking some stuff out of the trunk I noticed that there were two bees flying around the rear of the car. I knocked them out of the air and then stepped on them before they could get back in the air. Ava was not impressed. She said, "DAAAaaaaD! They just want to fly!" She gave me a hard time for the next several minutes and even told on me to Doni when she came out to the car.

When we got back home I started unloading the back of the car. Ava went looking for the bees that I had mercilessly killed. When she found one, she bent over it and said, "Aww, poor bee." After a moment of reflection, she stood up straight, lifted her right leg high into the air, and STOMPED the smithereens out of the bee's carcass. I'm don't think she understood why I spent the next several minutes laughing.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Cori said…

    HA! Ava is so silly!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

1 comments