Our Feisty Fisks

Raising the female population of Indiana one child at a time

Google
 
Web www.avafisk.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Poop Surprise

Getting Ava ready for her bath today I smelled something that was not quite right. Now, I had just farted, but this smell had not come from me. This smell was distinctly Ava-esque. By this time I had her disrobed down to her diaper, so I peeked in the back. Nothing. Woo-hoo! I'll take a baby fart over a baby turd any day.

We were already in the bathroom, so the easiest way to get her diaper off was to put my foot on the toilet lid and sit her on my knee straddling my leg. I held her with one hand and undid the diaper straps with the other. Doni said the water was ready, so I grabbed Ava under the arms and lifted her into the air. Our routine down pat, Doni proceeded to pull off her diaper.

From my view, I initially just saw a diaper with a skid mark on it. This could be easily explained in my mind by a wet fart. Doni, however, had a much better view of the real situation. In the milliseconds that followed, her mouth went agape as a turd the size of a Little Debbie Swiss Cake Roll plopped to the ground. It had hung on just long enough for the diaper to be removed from its trajectory to the floor.

If you thought this was the end of the excitement, you are wrong. Sparky, getting a whiff of this aromatic, chocolate-like wonder, had to be held back. He has a habit for inhaling anything that Ava drops to the ground. In most cases, it works in his favor. Not today Sparky.... not today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

0 comments