Our Feisty Fisks

Raising the female population of Indiana one child at a time

Google
 
Web www.avafisk.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Baby Fisk Update


Yesterday I had an ultrasound and then today I met with my doctor. The ultrasound showed the baby is still a girl and very healthy with long legs. The technician said she could see some hair and that she was measuring about 6lbs 14oz. I got some great pictures of her face and a foot. Her hands were mostly in front of her face so we could only see a side profile. The best news was that she is head down and is probably too big to turn. I still don't feel or look that big and the technician said it is all baby in this belly. So yesterday was very productive.

Today I went to my regular visit. She measured the belly and said everything looked great. Then she checked my cervix and I am already 3 centimeters! Jeremy and I were very excited to hear this. She said we are right on track for April 7th or we could end up going early. I still haven't packed my bag but I plan on doing that tonight. Baby Fisk number 2 could be here earlier then we think!

(I found this picture from a couple months ago.)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Koleen said…

    Can't wait to meet this new little girl!! See you soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

1 comments