Our Feisty Fisks

Raising the female population of Indiana one child at a time

Google
 
Web www.avafisk.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 13, 2007

To My Daughter


Sleepy time, originally uploaded by Ava's Antics.

I recline back in the chair holding you across my arms. You quietly look out the window to the blue sky behind me. A cool breeze comes through the window blowing your hairs in fits of movement. It occurs to me that your hair's tips have been there since the day you were born.

Your hair blows and settles.... blows and settles....

Who will you become?...

What will define you?...

What will you pursue?...

What will be your passions and dreams?...

Whatever course your life takes, wherever you go, whatever you do... I will always love you.

-Dad

1 Comments:

  • At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww!!

    Ava, I love you too!

    And Jeremy and Doni, I love you too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

1 comments