Our Feisty Fisks

Raising the female population of Indiana one child at a time

Google
 
Web www.avafisk.blogspot.com

Monday, September 08, 2008

Yummy!

The other night Ava was feeling a little goofy and started licking things. This, of course, was after she started crawling on her hands and knees and barking; you know, the usual. She licked the couch, she licked my pants, she licked her recliner chair. I think, however, that the first thing she licked was quite possibly her finest choice. She licked Doni's big toe! No warning. No building up to licking the toe. She just went right for it. 

That's my daughter. She's not one to let a big toe get in the way of having some fun.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How cute!

    I'm wondering how fuzzy her tongue was after licking the couch...

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    Lucas does that sometimes when he pretends he is a cat. We draw the line, however, when he wants to lick the dog!

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger Carpenter Photography & Design said…

    Every time I'm on here I get a good laugh...thanks for making me smile today. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

3 comments