Our Feisty Fisks

Raising the female population of Indiana one child at a time

Google
 
Web www.avafisk.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

7 Days Left...Or Not!

I had another appointment today and we were very excited to see where I am. So, I am now 5-6 cm and only 25% effaced. She said everything is looking good but since I am not 38 weeks quite yet she would not feel comfortable inducing me until next week but if my water breaks that is ok and we are good to go. I am trying not to go into labor tomorrow because we don't really want an April Fool's Day baby. Jeremy's theory is that at this rate I will be about 9 cm next Tuesday and it should be a quick delivery. I am now thinking if I can go without any drugs, but I do love drugs during delivery. We will keep everyone posted. Keep praying for us!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Allison said…

    Keep your legs together!

     
  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger Koleen said…

    Or.... Just have her on my birthday! That would be my favorite birthday gift EVER! Who could top a new niece?

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    go with the drugs your husband with thank you!!

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    If you get induced and don't use any drugs, I will be impressed. I did that with Lucas and MAN it sucked! A true accomplishment indeed! Good luck!! :) We are thinking of you and praying for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

4 comments