Our Feisty Fisks

Raising the female population of Indiana one child at a time

Google
 
Web www.avafisk.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Two Weeks Old!

On Monday we took Ellie for her two week appointment. She weighed in at 7 pounds 10 ounces which made me happy because on Easter she had lost 10 ounces from birth. Her length is still the same (22 in.) and the doctor said she looks perfect, which we already knew. Ellie was sleeping in her car seat and when we lifted the blanket back she looked liked this. I thought it was cute so we took a picture.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Kindra said…

    7 pounds 10 ounces??? Holy cow, I don't even know what that looks like! I wish I grew small babies like you two :)
    She looks ADORABLE!! We can't wait to meet her. Hope you're feeling good Doni!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

1 comments