Our Feisty Fisks

Raising the female population of Indiana one child at a time

Google
 
Web www.avafisk.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Hanging In There

I thought I would write a post so people will feel like they are in the know (and we won't be getting so many phone calls). I am still pregnant but I have to be further then 6 cm. I have been having some contractions but they are so mild and sparatic that it is not labor. I spent my first day off (Friday) cleaning the house, the whole house, hoping that something would break but no luck. When Jeremy came home we went to several stores just to walk around and still nothing. We tried again on Saturday and were out for several hours and nothing again. We did buy groceries to last for at least 2 weeks though. Then today Ava and I went to church, me praying that I would not break during the service. We then went to Target to walk around again and I did end up buying some things. So for now it is looking like Tuesday is going to be the big day. We have phone trees in place and are planning on emailing and posting as soon as we can. For now check out Brooks and Jill's Blog for some great pictures of those two adorable girls. Pray for all of us.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    Thinking of you all! Can't wait to hear exciting news in a few days!! :)

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Sarah Isis D said…

    Praying for you and your baby, Doni. I am so excited for you! Hi to Jeremy and Ava!

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Sarah Isis D said…

    Praying for you and the baby Doni! You're almost there! I am so excited for you.
    hi to Jeremy and Ava!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

3 comments