Our Feisty Fisks

Raising the female population of Indiana one child at a time

Google
 
Web www.avafisk.blogspot.com

Monday, May 25, 2009

Two Buns, Hold The Sesame Seeds

We did some traveling this weekend to visit family. On the way we stopped at a truck stop/McDonald's for some dinner. We're still working on potty training so I took Ava into the bathroom with me. When I took her in I checked her diaper and realized that she was still dry. Perfect! I had to go pretty bad so I went first. However, by the time I went to sit her on the toilet her diaper was already wet.

Here's the dilemma. Since her diaper WAS dry, I didn't bring a clean diaper into the bathroom with me. She (unsuccessfully) tried to go to the bathroom and then I pulled up her shorts, planning to get a diaper from Doni (who was waiting at McDonald's). We left the bathroom to go find her. Ava doesn't like to go commando, so she immediately ran up to Doni, said, "I need a diaper", and pulled her shorts down in the middle of McDonald's! We're still working on her social graces.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Allison said…

    How funny!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

1 comments